Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naming 'X'

Out of the ones you have, I definitely like Lucy Macbeth the best. Also agree with everyone else - if you want her to be short but not too short, make her in the 5'0"-5'3" range.
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

She's just short, okay? She's a midget, and she's only about fourteen.

Quote Originally Posted by happiness_harper1 View Post
    She's just short, okay? She's a midget, and she's only about fourteen.
    To be a midget you have be less that 147 cm, which puts her out of that category. Sorry, but.. That's how it is. And I still like her as a Lola. ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

You people who are criticizing the height aren't considering the age of the character. That's pretty darn short for a fully grown adult, but not ridiculously so for an adolescent girl. At 14, she's still growing.

To answer the question, I like Lucy best. Holly is also nice, but the last name is improbable.

I like Lola Mackenzie, personally. And I think that whatever height you want your character to be, go for it. If she's short, she's short. So am I. So get over it, everyone.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski