Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nausea

I almost didn't have any sickness at all, just felt a little bit tired. Lemon juice/lemon helped me very well and of course you can handle almost everything for your darling babe. L&D all went well without any sickness, just bearable pain. Don't worry, all women can go through it.

The food aversions were terrible! The thought of eating anything other than the food I was craving almost made me sick. Until I was 12 weeks or so, all I wanted was grilled chicken and caesar salads. If I even thought about eating something else, it would turn my stomach. I remember being so grossed out by a baked potato with sour cream, I literally had to leave the room to get away from the smell of it.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

For me every pregnancy has been different.

Elizabeth - All day, all night, 24 hours a day 7 days a week nausea and vomiting atleast 7/8 times a day from before my period was even late until after I have birth (40 weeks 4 days) It was hell and I spent a lot of time in hospital, nothing helped ease it I lost 15kg and had my daughter was underweight at birth.

Annabelle - Started the same as with Elizabeth but by 20 weeks I was only vomiting in the mornings. As long as i remebered my medication some days wouldn't vomit at all. I still felt nauseous all day and night though.

This pregnancy I had nausea from 4 weeks and vomiting only in the afternoon/night. It all eased off by 10 weeks and I don't even have nausea now (17 weeks) I have been getting horrible migraines though an even had to spend 3 days in hospital because of it 2 weeks ago, my OB and neurologist don't think the migraines are pregnancy related however.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I only vomited twice in the first trimester, both when I didn't eat first thing in the AM. Most of the time my stomach just felt slightly off...pretty mild overall.

Agree on the aversions though --I still can't handle sweet potatoes or dill.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    The food aversions were terrible! The thought of eating anything other than the food I was craving almost made me sick. Until I was 12 weeks or so, all I wanted was grilled chicken and caesar salads. If I even thought about eating something else, it would turn my stomach. I remember being so grossed out by a baked potato with sour cream, I literally had to leave the room to get away from the smell of it.
    Oh, yeah, the food aversions are bad, going into the kitchen is a minefield. I actually threw up on my husband's feet the other day (accidental, I tried not to do it in the fridge), very charming.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]