Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nausea

Hybrid View

Nausea

Did you have it during pregnancy? A lot of it or only every once in a while? And how about vomiting? And during labor? I know this varies a lot from person to person. I am not pregnant and we aren't trying quite yet, but in the next couple of years! And honestly, this is one of the things that I am least looking forward to and makes me be able to stand holding off a while more for a baby. I HATE throwing up and feeling nauseous... Ick. I can handle pain really well. but.... Just not this. I had kidney stones once, and while the pain was the worse thing I've ever felt, it was somewhat bearable. The nausea that accompanied it however, was not.

Anyways, I know it's kind of a gross subject, I wa just curious!

I was queasy and dizzy for about a week in early pregnancy, probably around 8-10 weeks. I never threw up, because I also hate throwing up and I have trained myself to keep it together. Later in pregnancy, like 35+ weeks, I had indigestion and acid reflux really bad so I would get nauseous every once in awhile. I had no nausea during labor/delivery. Morning sickness is unlike regular nausea in my opinion, it feels like you're spinning really fast in a circle. The nausea is due to your head spinning and being dizzy. It throws your equilibrium off I guess.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I'm at week 16 and never had any morning sickness. Tired? Absolutely! Headaches? Yep. Clumsiness, short-term memory loss, etc. etc., but never any nausea or vomiting. You never know, some of us get lucky!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

With Roo I had very little morning sickness, some neusea but no throwing up (like RGE this is something I hate and I've trained myself to hold back). I was also very tired, but basically it felt like I had something coming along, like a migraine. This was between week 6 and 8. Then it, for the most, went away.

This little bunny is another story. I think I'm seven-eight weeks along, and I'm so sick. Not just nausea and fatigue, I'm throwing up constantly. I hope it will stop soon cause it's wearing me out. The thing is though, when you're pregnant you can handle it, because it's all for the little baby.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I had mild nausea and vomited a few times in the first trimester. I also vomited during labour but didn't feel nauseous for more than 20 mins or so. For me food aversions were a lot worse than the nausea.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett