Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Longer than usual cycle first time TTC

edited for privacy
    Last edited by imdillas; Yesterday at 07:50 AM.

What type of pregnancy tests are you using? Some are more sensitive than others. It is posdible to be pregnant and 12dpo and not have a BFP yet.
    Mom to Jude Robert (June 2012)
    BFP 2/14/14 - EDD 10/27/14

Current Favorites
    XX : Amelie Eloise Georgia Lulu Petal Rosie Valentine Waverly
    XY: Atticus August Clark Ellis Harvey Lincoln Leo Louis Patrick Ray

I've mainly been using tests off ebay (wondfo types), but today I bought a first response from the supermarket which also came back negative. They say they can be accurate from 6 days before your next due period, so I'm way past that date :/

Do you think maybe scheduling an appointment with a doctor may help? Or have you been stressed out lately? I know stress can effect AF. With the test did it come back with a strong dark negative or faint? My first time testing came back with a strong super dark negative right away on the test but then AF showed up right on cue. And I tested 3 days before my AF date.
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

I didn't get a positive with my daughter until a few days past my period and I got negatives the day after my period was due despite using a test that promised results five days before my period. I think I was around 14 dpo by the time I got a positive result but I'm not positive when I ovulated that month. I give it a couple more days then contact a doctor if you still haven't gotten either your period or a positive result. Good luck!
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)