Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Arabella and Wallace

I was a little afraid of putting these on the table at first, but here they are, a couple of my longtime favorites. I have an annoying tendency to love long and frilly girl names and Arabella fits the bill. It sounds so soft and is really a more unique take on the ever-popular Isabella. And I do love Wallace, it's so quirky and the nn Wally is quite charming and offbeat imo (everyone complains it sounds old-mannish, but I think it's ready for revival).

Opinions, anyone?
    Just a newlywed guy with a penchant for names and a baby due in October to give one to.

When I saw the title, I immediately thought that these names are perfect together! Wallace is a name that I like but rarely see being used. Arabella is a great alternative to Isabella. Really nice choices.

I honestly like these names, especially Arabella! Wallace is a bit clunky, but still wearable IMO.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

Arabella is my favourite girl's name, I love how princessy it is...

I'm not keen on Wallace at all, I automatically think of Gromit and I just think it sounds too old man but not in a cool, vintage way.
    Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine

I think Arabella is awesome! Super girly without being saccharine.

I like Wallace too. I think it is due for a comeback. Someone has to start the revival! And I've loved Wally ever since seeing Wall-E. Too cute!