Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I was always going to be Danielle, Dad wanted it spelt Dannielle - mum won! If I was a boy.. So glad I'm not.. I was going to be either Darren or Declan.. Eurgh! My younger brother is called Craig, I don't think he had any alternatives
    Mother to 3 beautiful girls and 4 gorgeous boys
    Maddison Elizabeth, Charlotte Olivia and Millie Rose
    Tyler James, Max William, Liam Henry and Zachary Daniel

I was going to be a Holly, but it clashed with my middle name: Hope. The other choices were just your typical 90s names: Rachel, Kate/Kaitlyn/Katie, Lauren, etc. My mom said if they hadn't thought of my name (Chloe) I probably would've been Mikayla. I like Chloe much better!

My mother was determined to name me Jillian, but my Dad hated it. They found Caitlin in a name book and agreed on it because it was of Irish origin and they had never met anyone of that name. Turns out the 90's birthed LOTS of Caitlin/Kaitlyns though so I had several in my class throughout the years. Still, I can't imagine being a "Jillian" and love my name

I was pretty much always going to be Freya, but if I was a boy I was going to be Liam and my mom's back-up girl name was Erin. I think my dad liked Marika, which is nice-ish, but I'm very glad I got Freya.
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

My mom wanted to name me Samantha Joe, and have me go by Sammy Joe. My dad's second choice was Amber (eew). I am glad they named me Sierra, after the beautiful mountains.
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn