Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Eve! (Lovely name but I would have hated it because I'm an atheist)

If I was a boy I would have been Nathaniel Edward
    Catelin Geneva
    10th grader

Top Combos: Rowena Story and Atlas Fox

Circe ; Isolde ; Freya ; Sansa
    ::
    Magnus ; Casimir ; Ronan ; Atlas

When I was born my mom named me Aubrey... For three hours. She then decided that I wasn't an Aubrey and named me Emily instead. I absolutely agree with her!

When my parents were discussing names they had two names picked out: Logan as the top boy contender and my first name for a girl. The only reason Logan was an option was 'cause my dad would have loved to name a son after Wolverine. But alas, I was a girl. The name my dad had picked out for a girl was, and still is, virtually unheard of. To continue the nature middle names and have an X-Men tribute my mom picked Storm.

I'm kind of glad I wasn't a boy named Logan because then I would have been one of 3 Logans in my grade.
    just a confused teenberry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    algernon | alistair | corbin | leo | malcolm | pierce | raphael
    anastasia | beatrix | cordelia | felicity | georgia | helena | ramona

If I were a boy, I would have been Edmond Bradley. I think Edmond is a nice name, and Bradley isn't bad. My parents' second choice for a girl was Alice and I'm very very glad I am not an Alice.
    Nicholas Arthur Ashby (01.12.10)
    Theodore Stellan Rain (TBE 12.09.13)

Girl: Sidney, Indigo
    Boy: Graham, Austin.
    *Magnolia Alice / Evangeline Luna / Adelaide Clover / Adelaide Sofie Grey/ Athena Florence Pearl/Genevieve/Guinevere Luna Neve / Georgiana Ismay Pearl / Eugenie Marigold/ Ondine Atalune Fleur/ Liliana Amoret / Olive Corisande*

*Osias /Augustin /Thatcher/ Ignatius /Hawthorne/
    Atlas Peregrine/ Asher Thiago Wolf /Hugo Caspian Sage/Beau/ August/ Maximus Odin*