Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    April, Daphne, Brittany and Andrea were all in the running. Of those I like Andrea the best. I ended up Bethany and I love it. It fits me.

I am Sarah but my dad pushed hard for the V-names Valerie, Victoria, and Veronica..I have loathed how common my name is but I do love it, its hard to imagine myself as any of those, but Victoria is beautiful and classic and I imagine that I may have been a more elegant and put together version of myself with a name like Victoria (although Vicky-not so much IMO).
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

If I had been a boy, my father wanted to name me Wolfgang or Ludwig. I almost wish I had been a guy just to have such an awesome name! I'm a woman though, so I ended up with Erica.

If I had been a boy I would have been Thomas Jay (TJ).

I was supposed to be Andrea Devon - but a month or so before I was born my dad heard the song "Hollyann" on Boston's Third Stage album and fell in love. Since he is HBM III, they picked a B name - Beth - for the middle so I would have the same initials as him and my grandfather and great-grandfather....

They were apparently, though, still going between the two when my mum went into labor. She had to have a cesarean and while she was still all out of it my dad decided that I looked like a Hollyann. I am glad, though. I am not an Andrea at all, and now I share my initials with my nephew, Hunter Brady, as well
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

If I had been a boy, my family had settled on Samuel Alexander and called me Zandy. (they thought I was going to be a boy, clearly).

When I turned out to be a girl, my 5 yr old sister got to choose between Aimee Lauren and Rebekah Elaine.

I'm a Rebekah.
    Mommy to:

Amaré Elyse . Her name is the present infinitive of "to love" in Latin, and we pronounce it Am-uh-RAY.

Job Marcellus. We call him Joby.