Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    A bunch of people I know just had babies.. which is strange since I'm only 18 but anyway there's been:
    Marley Clover
    Ava Grace
    Erica Skye
    Lucille nn Lucy

Oh and I nanny so I hear a lot of kids names that I watch and at the playground/pool:
    Ava
    Ethan
    Jonathan
    Jasmine... this poor little girl's last name is Pink. It's one thing to give your daughter a disney princess name but Pink turns it into a stripper name instantly.
    Andrew
    Milena nn Mimi
    Levi
    Owen
    Leo
    Caleb
    Angelina
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Just now in my office heard the name Ebbie - young teen girl - I have never met an Ebbie before (she pronounced it like Debbie), I thought it was cute.

I saw a nursery picture on Pinterest for twin girls, Lydia and Sophia. I though it was a good level of matching and individuality.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

Went to a dance recital recently and to my horror they didn't print the names of the dancers on the program. It was honestly the thing i was most looking forward to, and was such a disappointment!

Instead, they had all the dancers' names printed on gold stars that were taped to the walls near the stage. I sat near the front, and the only ones i managed to see were: Sahtara (this was a girl about 17 who was later called up to introduce herself because it was like her 15th year dancing or something), Jaden, Joye (i saw her holding her star later and they called her Joy, though, so who knows why the e on the end), and then a bunch of Kylie/Miley/Kenzie/Kinley/Mc-whatsit/Brynley/etc in varying spellings.

Its been nearly a week and i still am disappointed that they didn't have the names printed on the program! I know i heard families cheering for other, weirder names, but i can't remember what the names were
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I was clothes shopping yesterday and someone called the helpful saleslady Rafi. My curiosity was peaked so I asked her what her name was and she said Raffaella. I liked the name before but now I like it even more because she helped me pick out a lovely outfit for a family wedding I'm attending next month (yes, there are still helpful people working in stores ).
    All the best,
    Mischa.