Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What names have you heard recently? Good or bad!

I was at a junior rodeo (ages 10 and under) and here are the WORST names I noticed from the roster:
    1. Shanks- Yep.....like the prison weapon.
    2. Treylr- Yeah i think that's Trailer....spelled wrong. Seems like "trailer trash" to me lol.... poor kid!
    3. Mackyleigh- How many extra letters do we need??
    4. Bliss- Maybe some people like this but I think it sounds more appropriate for an "adult entertainer"....
    5. Brolin- Eeks...

Here are the ones I found interesting/nice:
    1. Sayer- Although this was for a girl, I like it on a boy.
    2. Steeley- Not my style but I thought it was cute for a little cowgirl.
    3. Annabeth- Sweet
    4. Creed- Kind of cool on this little boy!

What have you seen recently, good or bad?? (There were plenty of nice typical top 100 names on the roster, I just didn't find them interesting enough to mention on here.)

Love Annabeth! Character in my favorite books. I met a kindergartener named Thea while helping in my church's bible school program last week. She was adorable, and I fell in love with the name! Then, I was at a relative's graduation party, and one of the other distant relatives has three kids - Nolan, Tessa, and new baby Wyatt. I thought it was the sweetest sibset!

I have a new nephew named Logan. While its much too popular for my tastes, it suits the little one.
    Other new names: Edgerrin- what were they thinking? and Bea
    Austyn- on a baby girl. Is they 'y' supposed to make it feminine?
    Cohen, Fletcher, and Tate- all the mother's maiden names for their sons...
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

I met a man named Moses at church today. I was so excited because I love the name.

I was at a bridal shower yesterday and was surprised by the children I met. A two year old Julian and Richard and a six year old Sharon. Sharon?! Really?!
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel