Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Recently at work I've met a Fiorella (middle aged customer) and Hebba (new co worker). Also in my new creative writing class I've been put into a group with a Julian, Arita and Estelle. I love all these names.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Yesterday, I heard a father call for his little girls Nora and Erin.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    India Rosemary, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Winston Kenneth, Malachi Oliver, Roscoe Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Francis Arthur, Abraham Reuben

I met twins the other day named Vivien & Ava...not uncommon by any means, but I thought they complimented each other nicely.

I also met a girl named Javelin. A lifetime of saying "Yes, just like the spear..."

I heard Chloe and Charlie as a sibset at the doctors today.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Over the weekend I found out a friend just had her 2nd, named the baby Charlotte Mae,big sister is Natalie Marie. Nothing too exciting there imho but the names are similar and make a good sibling set.

Another friend also announced they are calling their dd Kaya Rose, its their first and she is due in September.

In the child watch area at the Y there was another Zeke (short of Isaiah the dad said?) which was cool since Zeke (just Zeke) is my nephews name. Another name there that stuck out was a little girl who was 4-5ish named Uma. Dh's cousin and I are FB friends and she was posting pics from her sons last day of school and mentioned the names of his friends...2 of the boys (they are just leaving 3rd grade) were Iron and Hank which stuck out for me...especially Iron. Not sure how I feel about that one....but Hank is a great nn, I want to find out if its short for Henry (I assume it is) without being stalkerish about it.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)