Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think I am in the berry minority in that I dislike this name. That being said, I think it would carry just fine on an adult. Sera is an easy nn.

I like other frilly names better. Dislike Fina nn, but I find nn Sera and Finn OK.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I think it is very pretty and I would certainly employ a Seraphina. It sounds different, interesting but mature and knowledgeable.
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie

Beautiful and a GP of mine.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvi ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

I love Serafina! The more classic Seraphina, not quite so much, although both are gorgeous. I've liked it for a while now, but the reason I have grown to love it is because I read a novel (well, one part in a trilogy, to be honest...) with a viscountess named Serafina. She was amazing, like this lady version of Sherlock Holmes, without all the negative emotional baggage. She kicked butt and was so strong and inspiring--it made me really appreciate the name Serafina! So I can definitely see anything from a school-teacher to a doctor to... well, anything... with the name Serafina, I think it's great.