Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on Seraphina?

Hi everyone! I love the name Seraphina - both how it sounds and what it means - and I think it would be a gorgeous name for a baby and a little girl. My concern is how the name would wear an an adult...on a resume, etc. What are your thoughts? Thanks!!

It doesn't seem to me as though it would be a problem later on...I think it sounds worldly and interesting, and of course, very pretty
    human children:
    holden timothy | huckleberry jude
    non-human children:
    penelope | puck | sofia

Hmmm... I think it would definitely be difficult for a grown woman to wear. I think Seraphine would be much more wearable than Seraphina, as it is a tad less frilly. I can't imagine a Dr. Seraphina, but I could probably see a Dr. Seraphine. That's the test I always use!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I think it's beautiful, and one of my favorite names, but I'll likely use it as a middle name if I'm fortunate to have the opportunity.

I think Seraphina is pretty versatile. And if you're worried about it you could always give her a more down-to-earth nn like Sara
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot