Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Another sibling is pretty unlikely, especially since my dad seems pretty firm on getting the nest empty as quickly as possible but it seems like fun.
    My siblings are Amris and Roger. I'm Athena. I'm throwing any previous ideas for siblings out the window.

Baby sister: Anais Bernice- keeps the pattern of A names for girls, and a family name in the middle. A nod to both sides of the family, the French side, and my Mom's side.
    Baby brother: Bruno Joseph- again, a German boys name for the first and a family name in the middle. Mainly a nod to my Dad's side of the family.

That was the most fun I could possibly have with another younger sibling, and its better because I don't actually have to have another younger sibling.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I feel weird disclosing my sisters' names on here as one is very unique and one is a creative spelling and the combination would be easy to google and find their blogs/facebook info/etc.

My parents have no real naming style. My older sister's name is a portmanteau of my grandmother's name and mother's middle name. My own name is simply the feminine version of a random boy name my sister chose. My younger sister's name "just sounded right" to them.

It doesn't really fit with my sister's names, but my mom loves the name Sophie/Sophia, so I'd consider that for her, even though its way too popular. My poor mom throws it out as a suggestion for every grandkid and no one else really loves it.

I can hardly pick a boy name, mostly because imagining my parents with a son is weird. I think I'd chose Edmund or Beau, to honor loved ones who have passed away.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

My mum's told me some names before that my dad wouldn't let her use. They're divorced now, but she definitely won't be having any more children!

I'm Jessica (Jess), & my sisters are Amy, Madeline (Maddie) & Daisy.

Sister: Violet Mary - She loves the name Violet, and Mary is my grandma's middle name which my mum wanted to use seeing as she died before I was born.
    Brother: Edward Dominic - She's told me she likes those names & I think they sound nice together!

My dad has two children who are my half brothers. They are Richard (D!ck!e - i's instead of !'s, just didn't want the name to be searchable) & Oliver (Ollie).

(No idea what my dad would use as middles!)
    Sister: Willow - He originally wanted to call me Willow.
    Brother: Something traditional and strong, e.g. Henry.
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~

I'm Kathryn (Katie) and my sister is Sarah.

If either of us were a boy my parents would've named us Brandon. So maybe Brandon Jack or Brandon William?

Another sister would have been Jessica, but that name is so dated. Maybe I'd go for Jenna or Gemma, or even Emma. Emma Juliet or Emma Lorelei.
    Names I love right now:
    Arthur - George - Henry - Jack - Edmund
    Matilda - Sophie - Blythe - Sybil - Jane

Maybe June Louise or Benjamin Jacob, which are combinations of the names they considered for my brother and myself.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot