Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Our top 3 girl names (this week, at least)

We still don't know gender, but I'm thinking this one is a girl.....

Some of the names we've been kicking around:

Josephine Anne
    Marjorie (not sure on MN)
    Marion (not sure on MN)

Our daughter is Eleanor Grace and our son is Simon Paul.

What do you think?

Josephine Anne- I'm not a fan of the double -n endings. Josephine Kate, Josephine Eve, and Josephine May (Josie-May! How cute is that?!) are my suggestions.
    Marjorie- I like Marjorie. It has a very homey sound. Marjorie Anne, Marjorie Louisa, Marjorie Florence and Marjorie Mayfair are my suggestions.
    Marion- I think Marion is okay, but lovely paired with the right mn. Marion Primrose, Marion Pearl, Marion Scarlett and Marion Seraphia are my ideas.

Overall, lovely names!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Josephine Anne - I love the name Josephine and all the great nicknames, from boyish to feminine, it comes with. I'm not sure that I like Anne with it though.
    Marjorie (not sure on MN) - Marjorie Anne is cute!
    Marion (not sure on MN) - Marion/Marian Sounds a little more grown up than Marjorie ever will. Seems to need a girly mn though.

My faves are:
    Eleanor Grace, Simon Paul and Josephine May (or Mary?)
    Eleanor Grace, Simon Paul and Marjorie Anne

I agree with the other posters. Josephine is great name, my favorite of your picks. But I think there is a better middle name out there for it.

Josephine Mary, Josephine Marie, Josephine Alice, Josephine Elizabeth.

I like Josephine but not with the middle name Anne. On the other hand, I think Marjorie Anne is beautiful and would sound great with Eleanor Grace and Simon Paul. Marion is okay, but I prefer the other two.