Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Millie 2

I know someone suggested it, but do you like Mila? Or Milena?

What about Mila Elena Kitcher
    Mila Lottie Kitcher
    Mila Georgina Kitcher
    Mila Juliet Kitcher

or
    Millie Juliet Kitcher
    Millie Jessamine Kitcher
    Millie Winter Kitcher...
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I quite like Mila but I'm unsure in it aswell. Juliet, Georgina/Georgia and Lottie are in the names that are a no no. I do quite like Juliet and Winter though.

I think Amelia and Amy-Louise are too close. If you want that as the longer version for Millie, I'd suggest the alternate spelling Emilia, as it doesn't look anywhere near as close on paper as Amelia does.

I don't know what country you're in, but I know more just Millie/Millys than I do ones with longer names, so if you're in the UK I think Millie as a given name isn't too out there at all. I did know a girl whose name was Emily and she was meant to be nicknamed Millie but it never stuck. Not one that I would use myself but I think it might work for you.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I do like Emilia but my boyfriend ain't a fan of the alternative spellings on names.

Yeah I am in the UK. Emily I love that name I'm just not a fan of its popularity here. As Emily was going to be Amy's name.

Our oldest daughter is Miller/nn Millie. Her middle name is May, but I think that breaks one of your rules. We frequently call her "Millie May."

I really love the name.