Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MN for Margaret, nn Margo

Hi Berries,
    I'm hoping you will indulge me a little and rank my following baby names in order from your favorite to your least favorite. Feel free to explain yourself, or not. I'm interested to see if I can get a majority of you to vote on the same name for the #2 spot (as I have a strong feeling I know what name is taking the #1 seat.) Thanks for your input.

P.S. Only NN we are using/will consider is Margo (no 't'.) I hope your sadness doesn't prevent you from participating.

These are in no particular order:
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

1. Margaret Cecilia
    2. Margaret Josephine
    3. Margaret Bertrice (though I prefer Beatrix)
    4. Margaret Jean

Hope that helps!
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

1) Margaret Cecilia - This was actually my grandmother's name, and I always thought it was beautiful!
    2) Margaret Josephine
    3) Margaret Jean
    4) Margaret Bertrice
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting #2 in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine, Benjamin "Jamie" Marius

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Quote Originally Posted by frances322 View Post

These are in no particular order:
    Ok
    1. Margaret Cecilia - it just sounds so joyfull with the upbeat musical middle name next to the stately Margaret.
    2. Margaret Josephine
    3. Margaret Jean these two were hard to decide between, both lovely, timeless sounding combinations. In the end Josephine got 2nd place because the Jo start further lends itself to the Margo nn.
    4. Margaret Bertrice- both names ok on there own but together they sound a bit uncoordinated and awkward.