Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name for number three

My two oldest are boys, Keegan and Gavin. We are looking for a Scottish/Irish/Gaelic name that would compliment both. Our top contender right now is Logan Atticus. I love the way it sounds and one of my husband's favorite books is To Kill a Mockingbird. However, I am not so in love with the fact that the Logan seems to be a common name. My oldest hasn't run into another Keegan yet, but my youngest has met several other Gavins. Any suggestions???

Lorcan would be much less popular than Logan. You may like Rowan or Ronan as well.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I don't like Logan at all (I love, love, love Celtic-y names). I feel it lacks character, strength and originality (sorry if that's harsh). Perhaps Ewan, Desmond, Malcolm, Ronan (I have a 5 year old Ronan, so I'm biased), Declan, Cormac??? I adore Atticus and you should definitely keep it as a middle name.

Patrick would be very refreshing as well!

Good luck!

I know a little boy named Rogan - he's the only one I've ever met. It's an interesting alternative to the popular Logan. I think Keegan, Gavin and Rogan would sound lovely together.
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert