Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nicknames for Patrick?

Loving the name Patrick, but Rick + Pat are awful for a little boy imo. I know Paddy's a nickname for Patrick, and I don't mind that, but are there any others you can come up with? :-)
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

My younger brother is Patrick, and when we were kids I came up with the nickname Patch for him. He loves it. My mom calls him Paddy (we are Irish, after all!), and some of his friends call him Pat, but he says that Patch is his favorite nickname.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I too love Patrick, but hate Pat and Rick. I've heard Trick suggested before which is pretty cool, but have no idea how well that would work. I prefer Patrick with no nicknames.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

I like the other suggestion of Patch.

Patch and Paddy are cute but I think I prefer Patrick without any nicknames.