Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    For the twins I think that Victoria and Evande make a good set and match your descriptions well. For their brother I would definitely go with Legend. As for the other man, I think Alex/Alexander would fit well.
    Good luck!
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

Calypso
    Evadne
    Roman
    I think Vesper would be a good choice.
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

Main:
    Calypso or Callisto, I'd go with Calypso, myself

Main's Sister:
    Amethyst. No question, no doubt. Amethyst, definitely.

Older Brother:
    Darn it. Do you seriously have to have such awesome names to choose from? How am I supposed to pick one? I love Peridot as a stone, but as a name, not so much. Too many people would think it was pronounced Peri-dot, not Peri-do. (as in peri-dough). I like both Legend and Mordecai...and Larkspur...but my top pick out of my faves is Mordecai; it's m,ore of a vampire name

Man From Other Race:
    I like both names, Vesper is more what you're looking for, though.

Out of your lists, I like these the most:
    Paz (possibly a nn for Topaz)
    Lyss (possibly a nn for Alyssa, but I like it better just as Lyss)
    Xera
    Rowan (possible nn is Ro)
    Io
    Mallory

I'd avoid Arwen and Vato. Arwen sounds like that Elf queen from Lord of the Rings, and Vato sounds a little like Cato from the hunger games.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Main Character: Verona
    Sister: Blyth
    Brother: Obsidian
    Man: Caine
    Some people are worth melting for.

I like Alexandra Slate best for your main character. Or possibly Saskia, if you like alliteration, that is. It's strong and easy to pronounce, but I don't think its overdone in literature either. From your list, my favorite is definitely Callisto. I love Calypso too (I guess that's obvious), but I think Callisto just embodies the strength of your character better.
    For her sister, I would pick either Amethyst or Evadne from your list - especially if you went with Callisto for the protagonist - but as a sister to Alexandra, my choice would be Christiana or Theodora EDIT - Actually, no. Make that Raffaela. In case of Saskia, Chiara (it means 'light', and I love the irony there for the girl who makes the wrong choices. Sae reason I gave my antagonist a name that means 'dove') would be my best bet.
    Brother - Mordecai. Definitely Mordecai. I also think a strong, short name would suit him well. Maybe something like Grant?
    A Man From The Other Race - I actually really like Caine for this guy. I saw another posting suggesting it for the brother, and at first I thought that was great but it's even better for this guy. From your list, Alex. Or better still, Alexei (another name that would be great on the bro...god, this is HARD.)

Hope I helped! And happy writing
    Last edited by calypsotheoneandonly; June 29th, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam