Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Another vote for Daisy! Daisy Jean is adorable and perfect with your sons' names. Dahlia is another unique and spunky flower name you might like. I also thought of Linden for you, since it sounds somewhat like Dylan, but is more feminine and is a word name. The tree meaning carries that subtle western feel others have mentioned your sibset gives off. I like Linden Jean, but it is n heavy.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

Cash William and Stone Christopher sound so great with Daisy Jean. Dylan Jean sounds awkward to me because of their similar N endings. Dylan is a nice name next to Cash and Stone, but its a very, very common name compared to Cash and Stone. Someone mentioned Billie Jean; holy crap Billie looks so adorable next to Cash and Stone!!

If you're looking for common ground between Daisy and Dylan, the name Daily is a suggestion.

My vote is for Cash, Stone, and Daisy Jean OR Daily Jean...

...or Billie Jean. I don't even care that its a Michael Jackson song, its just so great with Cash and Stone!
    Last edited by liviajoan; June 24th, 2013 at 04:04 AM.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Daisy a thousand times over.
    Cara.

you can never be overdressed or overeducated.
    BOYS NAMES
    GIRLS NAMES

Public Service Announcement: if you haven't watched The Mindy Project, you should start.

Daisy. Dylan is a boys name not a girls name and it always will be

Daisy Jean is adorable and perfect in every single way.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.