Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on Violetta?

I'd really like to gather an opinion on the name Violetta for a little girl. I love the tone and feel and meaning of the name, but I don't think the first two will be the same for everyone.

Also, any suggestions for middle names would be appreciated. The surname is lucky enough to go with pretty much anything.

Thanks in advance.
    Tallulah, Persephone, Eris, Saskia, Natasha, Zhanna, Matthias, Andreas, Dean, Isaac, Jude, Christopher, Caleb, Victor, Fabian, Skyler, Dexter, Cecily, Alannah, Savannah, Hester, Britta, Xanthe, Temperence, Violetta, Anton, Anatoly, Maksym, Ilya, Raphael, Gabriel, Xanthe, Carmen, Electra, Dahlia.

Hi! I absolutely ADORE Violetta. It's so cute, but it will age well too I think. Also it has so many nickname possibilities: Vi, Vivi, Lettie, Etta, Ettie, Ollie, Viola, Violet
    I love it!
    Violetta Skye
    Violetta Raye
    Violetta Alana
    Violetta Bianca
    Violetta Celine
    Violetta Cassandra
    Violetta Evangeline
    Violetta Roxanne

Good luck
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–16 year old Britberry๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Writer, dreamer, lover๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Just to clarify, how are you pronouncing Violetta? I'm pretty sure the official pronunciation is VEE-o-let-uh, but it might be mispronounced a lot, considering the growing popularity of Violet. I personally love Violetta, though. It's got that beautiful ballerina-like quality. Out of Cassandrah's middle name ideas, I like Violetta Skye and Violetta Celine.
    Last edited by elliebean13; June 23rd, 2013 at 02:42 PM.
    Previous account: elrock13

I love it! So lush and romantic and a fresh take on Violet. I agree with the pp that the abundance of nn's is also a big plus. I love the suggestion of Violetta Celine!

Violetta works well with several of the names in your signature--

Violetta Xanthe
    Violetta Hester
    Violetta Carmen
    Violetta Saffron