Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    My DH always told people we were naming the baby Antarctica as a joke so Ramona was Antie or Artica
    This baby doesn't have a nickname, we just call her baby...
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

DH usually called DD something cute like Peanut, but my coworkers referred to her affectionately as Earlene. I think there were actually some people that had a hard adjusting to her real name after she was born!

Haven't got an in utero name for this little dude or dudette yet.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

My first two were belly bean and sprout, I can't remember how we even came up with those! This baby we have been calling baby burrito, haha. It started because I am craving Mexican food morning, noon and night even though it gives me horrid heart burn. We shorten it to BB sometimes which has lead some people to think we are having a boy and are keeping it a secret but we haven't found out the sex of the baby (yet!)
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

My cousins twins were Thing 1 and Thing 2 and her third was Peanut.

From almost the moment I told my husband I was pregnant, he has referred to the baby as Baby Chicken. I asked him why he kept calling the baby that and he said that with his three other children he had always had a name he called them. Josiah was Pea Pod, Stella was Mouse, and Emma was Beanie Baby. So, Baby Chicken it is.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles