Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Stevie?

Stevie?

My husband threw this one at me today for a daughter. Could be cute on a little girl, and can picture it on an adult. Like that it's familiar, but not overly used. What are your thoughts on this name? Should we put in on our list, or move on?

Any middle name suggestions?

Thanks berries!
    Proud mama of Evan Patrick, nicknamed Van.

Future sibling possibilities:
    Sister - Sylviane Eileen nn Sylvie, Celia Jane, Lela Clementine, Stevie Janine.

Brother - Ward. Now to figure out his middle name. Crushing on Ward Sebastian, just need to get the husband on board...

I had a friend called Stevie growing up, it was short for Stephanie. I like the name.

I would only use Stevie as a nn for Stephanie or maybe Etiennette, seeing as that's the French form of Stephanie.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Its really cute. I'm a huge Stevie Nicks fan and i would assume that if i met a little girl called Stevie that she was named after her. I think it works well as a standalone name, especially if you paired it was a longer, feminine mn eg Stevie Isadora, Stevie Elizabeth, Stevie Rosalie or Stevie Susannah would be fabulous!
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Callie Susannah or Celeste Susannah - Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementine Maybelle "Minnie" - Tallulah/Lula Rosalie ~

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~

I have a younger cousin whose full given name is Stevie. It was adorable on her when she was little; she just graduated high school and it's still great on her, especially since she's a real girl's girl. Her name kind of makes her seem a little cooler, edgier, or something.
    human children:
    holden timothy | huckleberry jude
    non-human children:
    penelope | puck | sofia