Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm with renrose on this one. Calista is great!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Callista is an awesome name, that's true, but here's the thing: what sort of parents would name one daughter Callista and the other one Ava? I know, I know, they're only half-sisters, but still...Callista is most-people-haven't-heard-it-before weird and Ava is an everyone-knows-it kinda name. Just saying. Also, I don't know if Ethan and Callista work together...hard to say. But that's just my opinion, which most people aren't fond of listening to, mostly because I have very odd opinions, in most cases, at least.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I think Kelsey works with all your standards.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Quote Originally Posted by stardust17 View Post
    Callista is an awesome name, that's true, but here's the thing: what sort of parents would name one daughter Callista and the other one Ava? I know, I know, they're only half-sisters, but still...Callista is most-people-haven't-heard-it-before weird and Ava is an everyone-knows-it kinda name. Just saying. Also, I don't know if Ethan and Callista work together...hard to say. But that's just my opinion, which most people aren't fond of listening to, mostly because I have very odd opinions, in most cases, at least.
    Well, based on how she described the plot, the mother was the only one naming the main character, whereas the father/his wife named her half sister. Two completely different naming parties that weren't necessarily aware of each other.

However, I still like Kelsey.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I like Kelsey.