Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool Which name would be the most fitting for my character

I have a female character and I'm trying to decide on the perfect name for her. I have a few name ideas that I'm considering but I'm having problems deciding which name would be the most fitting.

This character is female, she finds out on accident that her real father is a very wealthy and prominent businessman in the area, she has a half sister named Ava, this character is also in a relationship with a guy named Ethan. I want her name to fit well with her half sister's name (which is Ava), and I also want her name to flow well and sound cute with her boyfriend's name.

Which of these names would sound best for my character?
    Mackenzie/Kenzie
    Kelsey
    Callista/Callie
    Phoebe

Kelsey works really well. Kelsey and Ava, Kelsey and Ethan.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I like Calista but Kelsey also works.

Calista and Ava isn't ideal because of the same endings but I like that they don't sound like a planned sibset and more like they ended up as an accidental pairing. Plus, if she goes by Callie most of the time then Callie and Ava and Callie and Ethan are perfect.
    Last edited by renrose; June 23rd, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I think that Kelsey is the best option with both Ethan and Ava, but I would change Ethan to something else and use Mackenzie instead.

I lik Mackenzie nn Kenzie better than Kelsey, myself
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski