Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I definitely prefer Severin. Ditto @ lizabethm, but also, Soren and Severin are both just Germanic/Scandinavian variants of Severinus.

Soren makes me think of Kiirkegaard and Severin sounds like a Harry Potter character...a bit dark and severe. What about Stellan?

Soren for me, definitely. It is so much less dark and sinister than Severin (for the reasons mentioned above), and also is such a handsome name. Good luck!

Since your sons' names are so eclectic I can't say "X goes better with Gebriael, Roscoe, and Cormac" so... I prefer Soren. I'm really not a big fan of either name though. Severin brings to mind a strict, cold man with sharp cheekbones; he does everything with precision and never smiles. Soren (the "sore" part bothers me) has a far more pleasant image. I picture a man with golden blonde hair and kind eyes; he's artistic and introverted with an air of mystery about him.

Gebriael, Roscoe, and Cormac are all upbeat and genial to me, and I just don't get that from Soren or Severin. From the names in your signature, I think the energetic, spunky Boaz is the best fit. It has the same energy as Roscoe and Cormac and it's Biblical like Gebriael, so it does a lot to tie the three names together.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Soren. I have the same Harry Potter associations with Severin, and it looks a lot like the word severe.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage