Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blodfyr?

I thought Blod-fire, too, and it sounded masculine to me. I agree that you're lucky to have dreams like that (I once dreamt of killing an uprising of dinosaur zombies with sprayable cheese, no joke)
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I got "blood fur" out of it...
    Some people are worth melting for.

It sounds german...is it?
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

@Stardust - it's utterly Danish. It's the danish word for Blood and Fyr is Pine or if it is to refer to a male Fyr means guy. And don't worry, I dream weird stuff too! Mostly it's about my stories, but then again... I dreamt once my brother was decapitated on a huge layercake!

@Maewynmannix - Understandable.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

blood-fer, it means pine so think of the other evergreen tree 'fir'