Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Late Announcement

It is likely no one remembers me, but I wanted to share my announcement anyway. My husband and I welcomed our second son April 10, 2013. He was healthy and wonderful and came out looking just like his dad.

I asked Nameberry for help in choosing a name, so I thought I would share which name we chose. The baby remained unnamed for a few hours after delivery while we made our final decision. In the end we decided he looked too much like a Milo not to go with it.

We named him Milo Sebastian. Big brother Liam calls him Mellow Milo because he has been such a pleasant baby. We're thrilled.

Congrats! Milo sebastian is a great name
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages.

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas James, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Milo Sebastian is a dream - I absolutely love it! Congratulations!
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catherine, Cordelia Iseult, Cosima Beatrix, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Congrats!!!

Oooh yay! Not only do I love his name but he was also born on the same day as Gemma!

I loved Milo a lot for my second son as well, although I would've pronounced it ME-LOW. Everyone hated that idea though.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire~Esme Adora~Sophie Elinor

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your second son, Milo Sebastian. A wonderful choice! Welcome to the world, Mellow Milo!
    All the best,
    Mischa.