Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wow, big win for crowd-sourcing and the nameberry aesthetic -- you have hit on a number of the ones that I have thought of and given me some new ideas! Thanks so much for the suggestions. I love Theodore Felix - both Theo and Teddy as well as a number of these others... I also had read Pip was a nickname for Philip which I like (but a fan of Phil). I love the name Leo too but my sis just named her son that so I think it is off limits. Now to work on the hubs... Thanks again

ps Calvin and Maxwell are others that we both like, are also fans of Jack (fits with the nn) but don't like that there is no long version

Reading the thread:

Theodore Felix - This is a handsome combination. If you love it, I think it fits very well with your older children.
    Philip - Like it; it needs more love.
    Leo - If I had a sister, and she used a name, it'd be off limits for me. Sad, as Leo is a fine name.

Calvin - Cool name with two great built-in nicknames: Cal and Vin (or Vinny if you please)
    Maxwell - It's all right. Not a big Max name person myself.
    Jack - Cute on its own, but if you are looking for potential larger forms... Jonathan "Jack" or Jacoby "Jack" could be options. Jackson too, but I don't see that as fitting your name style and I personally don't like Jackson anyway : P
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

LOVE Theodore Felix for you! Some other suggestions, I'll try not to repeat pp's...
    Henry (Harry)
    Harrison (Harry/Haz)
    Nathaniel (Nate)
    Gabriel (Gabe)
    Andrew (Andy/Drew)
    Daniel (Dan/Danny)
    Thomas (Tom/Tommy, I also know a Thomas that goes by Toby if you like that!)
    Robert (Robby/Bobby)
    Richard (Ricky)
    James (Jamie/Jimmy)

I was thinking you could also do an initial nickname like James Dashiell with the nn JD?

I love James nn Jamie or Jem, Robert nn Rob, Calvin nn Cal.