Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

beautiful,classy girl names

I have a week left,not sure if the baby is a girl. I wanted something that goes with everything above. We have decided on a few and would like to see which you think fits the characteristics.
    Isla
    Carys
    Shea
    Callaway nicknames calla or Callie
    Cecilia
    Last edited by jennyloy; June 23rd, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

I love a few of your choices. I think Isla and Carys are gorgeous! I'm not fond of Cecilia and Callie is very cutesie... Some other beautiful and classy might be

Daphne
    Ariella
    Francine
    Giselle
    Carolina
    Muriella
    Victoria
    Katherine
    Marguerite
    Christina
    Lorelei
    Nicola
    Vanessa
    Anastasia

I really like Isla from your list. I also think the suggestion Lorelei is very pretty.

Other suggestions:
    Aria
    Dahlia
    Claire or Clara
    Rose
    Ever
    Leona
    Vivian
    Audrey
    Silvia
    Thalia
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Cecelia and Carys get my vote! Both names have a rich history and are sleek and sophisticated, well worn on either a little girl or an adult. Isla is pretty to me but could be part of the la meganame trend (Ella, Lila, Bella, Layla etc) making it more susceptible to becoming dated, Shea is unisex and feels very 90s to me. Callaway is a name I'm not familiar with. I assume it is a surname? It's not really my style, but Callie can be used for so many names. Have you considered Callista? I know a little girl with that name and she goes by Callie.

I like isla, cecilia, and carys. Other names: Catherine, Helena, Clarissa, genevieve, rose/rosalie/rosalind/ Rosamund, vivienne, lucille
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett