Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Lexie, I do like Augustine. And I could possibly elongate my Jack combo to be Jack Augustine Cole instead of Jack August Cole? or Jack Augustine [something]? Although I feel like it's almost in honor of Augustine, rather than Luther. Hmm. I really quite like the idea of Frederick, though! I was already trying to get Frederick on my list a la Captain Frederick Wentworth of Jane Austen fame. It would be a nice nod to both namesakes. Elisabeth is already on my list (Hazel Elisabeth Grace), and might be a second time if I go for Eva Clara Elisabeth, as well, and I do like Katharina, but those seem a bit farfetched to me, too.

@domestikated - Oh, my, I love so many of your ideas! I think Saxon is fab--I've loved it for a while--and I've been thinking about Justus, actually! And I love Jonas (which also happens to honor my grandmother--which would be a bonus!), and I quite like Emmett and Verity, although they seem like they might be a stretch. I love Amadeus, but it seems more like it'd be in honor of Mozart if anyone. Not that I mind, Mozart's my favorite composer, and I've been trying to get Amadeus on my list as a middle in his honor. It just seems like a bit of a stretch for Luther.

Ah, right, also--I don't know the name of the family member. When my dad was talking about it, he said the aide's surname was Kauffmann, which was my grandmother's maiden name. So that's really all I have to go off of atm.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George