Names Searched Right Now:

Which middle name combo for FN's Blair and Barnaby?

Just starting to actually work on my boy name list. I am wondering which middle names sound best to go with the first names Blair and Barnaby. I typically, like with my girls, do one Japanese middle name, and the other of any origin. It's a pattern for siblings that I don't think is too matchy.

So, pick the one you like the most for each name (or can most tolerate at least):

Barnaby Hector Akio
    Barnaby Atlas Akio
    Barnaby Garrett Akio

Blair Haruhiko Paul
    Blair Haruhiko Wesley
    Blair Masamune Paul

Pronunciations:
    Akio: ah-kee-O
    Haruhiko: har-roo-hee-ko
    Masamune: mass-uh-moo-nay
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Blair Masamune Paul works best for me. I can't take Barnaby too seriously I'm afraid as I am used to it being a bear's name - a children's programme in the UK? And I know a Barnaby and he had a really tough time at school with his name......Just my thoughts.

caspar1: Thanks for the vote. I am from the US so I'm afraid the tv program wouldn't be an association over here; I'm not worried about Barnaby.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Any other answers?