Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.

wow, a lot of cool ideas here!

What about Arthur? mARTin luTHeR
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    Ahhhh, John Avery Whittaker, lol. Gotcha. You're going to have to post a thread with lists of your first name, middle name, family name considerations, so one has full disclosure on what's actually available for re-arranging into a combo. If Everett Joshua Charles is perfection, then maybe you don't want to consider Saxon or Saxony along with Charles (or Everett). And yeah, Boaz Saxony is a little out there, and that's coming from ME, hahaha!
    bahaha, that's hilarious. That would be one long thread! I'm not sure I could even form it into words. I didn't think I was terribly picky as far as names go, but I've been on name boards for probably close to 5 years now and I think I've just honed down what it is I really want in a combo. Not that anyone else really knows what that is, lol.

I try to keep an open mind, though, and not get too attached--I'm pretty sure my future husband won't share my taste. Which is why Charles "Charlie" is still a FN consideration--it has a lot of sentimental value to my mom, and I love the idea of having a little Charlie, even though I know I couldn't have an Everett Joshua Charles AND a Charles Ezra [whatever]. Everett and Charlie would be a pretty cool sibset, though.

Yeah, I figured Boaz Saxony was a no-go, haha. I am tossing around Boaz Addison Peter, Boaz Atticus Peter, Boaz Frederick, and Boaz Benjamin, still, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

As a proud Lutheran, I'm so jealous you have a connection to the reformer! Martinus was the name recorded when he entered the University. His father's name was Hans. For a girl, I would maybe think of Faith or Grace. Remember, he said we are saved by grace, not works.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.