View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva Clara Elisabeth

12 23.53%
  • Eva Felicity Claire

39 76.47%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't think Eva Clara Felicity does flow as nicely, although they are all beautiful names.

What about... Using Evelyn Clara Elisabeth (which is less bumpy than Eva Clara Elisabeth, where it's not so much the first two together as the mix of the three I think) and then calling her Eva/Eva Clara as a pet name?

Quote Originally Posted by vch23 View Post
    I don't think Eva Clara Felicity does flow as nicely, although they are all beautiful names.

What about... Using Evelyn Clara Elisabeth (which is less bumpy than Eva Clara Elisabeth, where it's not so much the first two together as the mix of the three I think) and then calling her Eva/Eva Clara as a pet name?
    Meh, it's Eva I love, not Evelyn... Evelyn Clara Elisabeth is nice, but doesn't hold the same charm for me, either...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

How do you pronounce Eva? Eee-vah or A-vah, or other? I really think it is so beautiful, I am pronouncing it, Ee-vah....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I really like Eva Clara Elisabeth. I don't mind the double a's and I love Elisabeth with an S.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

What does everyone think of Eva Elisabeth Claire/Eva Claire Elisabeth? I prefer both Eva Clara and Eve-Claire to Eva Claire, but it was one suggestion I got that I quite like, even though it's not really what I'm going for. I really love Eva Clara as a double barrel, and I love that she could be Eva, Evie, Eve-Claire, and Eva Clara. With Eva Elisabeth Claire, it's a bit harder to use Eva Clara, but I've decided to give it a chance. Between Eva Felicity Claire, Eva Clara Elisabeth, and Eva Elisabeth Claire, where would you rank Eva Elisabeth Claire?

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George