View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva Clara Elisabeth

12 23.53%
  • Eva Felicity Claire

39 76.47%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really like Eva Clara Elisabeth, Ash! I actually like the "-a" ending, it is more unexpected and, like you said, airy. I also like Anna Clara! Would Eva Clara be a double barrel name? Either way, I like it!
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

I think they're both lovely, actually. Eva Clara Elisabeth just has a little something 'extra' for me though!
    Eleanor, Violet, Grace, Milena, Polly, Marnie, Lila, Katharine, Serena.
    Flynn, William, Henry, Finn, Louie, Theodore, Walter, Jude, Arthur.

Eva Felicity Claire is lovely so it's a winner for me!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think Eva Felicity Claire... I think it flows better and the middles then mean 'bright happiness' which is rather lovely.

@dame and romanticism - och, I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Eva Clara Elisabeth, then! @dame, I'm not sure, on her birth certificate, I'd probably do FN Eva MNs Clara Elisabeth, since I'd probably call her Eva and Evie as much (if not more than) Eva Clara. But I don't think I could resist calling her Eva Clara--I think it's so beautiful.

@vch23 - och, that didn't even occur to me! I love the idea of life, happiness, and brightness--it's lovely together. That's definitely a mark in Eva Felicity Claire's favor, although I feel like Eva Clara Elisabeth more has the feel I was originally going for in my Eva combo, so I feel more inclined to go for that.

What are everyone's thoughts on Eva Clara Felicity? I feel like I should love it, as it has my favorite parts of both combos, but it doesn't seem to measure up to Eva Felicity Claire or Eva Clara Elisabeth to me...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George