Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva Clara Elisabeth

12 23.53%
  • Eva Felicity Claire

39 76.47%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Felicity Claire or Clara Elisabeth?

Maybe a bit misleading. Which combo do you like best as double middle to go with the FN Eva? Though I'm American, I would say Clara the British way, CLAH-rah. I figure it's easier to get away with it when it's a MN, and I like the British pronunciation better, anyhow.

I thought I was set on Eva Felicity Claire, but I've just come across Eva Clara Elisabeth today, and I'm really loving it. I like that it feels quite airy and European (especially German!)...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Tough! Love both combos!! But, Eva Felicity Claire just flows a Bit better to me...
    Eva Felicity is gorgeous!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I think that Eva Felicity Claire works better because Eva Clara had the double 'a' ending that doesn't flow as well.
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Agree with pp's, Eva Felicity Claire flows better. As names individually I prefer Clara over Claire.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Quote Originally Posted by mbrow222 View Post
    I think that Eva Felicity Claire works better because Eva Clara had the double 'a' ending that doesn't flow as well.
    Ironically, that's what I love about Eva Clara. I don't mind that they both end in "A"s--and I stumbled across an Anna Clara Elizabeth in my family tree, and I have loved the idea of Anna Clara ever since--which is how I stumbled upon Eva Clara Elisabeth. I would probably call her Evie, Eva Clara, Eva, and Eve-Claire about equally. I suppose I could do Eva Clara Felicity, too, but I think I like Eva Clara Elisabeth better...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter