Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need some boy name ideas

Hi berries, I'm just now starting to work on my boy name list, so I could really use some ideas.

I like both old-fashioned and rare names for boys, so nothing that is overly common, please. Occupation names aren't really my style, so I can say no off the bat to those. Unisex names can be okay though - some I like, some I don't. Foreign names are OK.

Basically though, just throw some names at me; I'm still trying to pin down exactly what I want!

Thanks
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I have Alaric, Vincent, Leopold, and Casper on my list somewhere as well.

So how do you like:
    Julian, Oscar, Anton, Bellamy, Jasper, Oberon, Mathias, Emmett, Eric, Ulric or Scott
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I like: Julian, Oscar, Anton, Oberon, Mathias.

Kind of like Scott but it's got bad associations for me so I don't think I'd use it in the end.