Names Searched Right Now:

Help Narrow Down My List

I'm writing a book based on futuristic wars between humans/vampires/werewolves/and a new race I have not named yet. I made another thread in writer's corner, but decided to split it up as well. (Different audiences)

Oldest Brother: He has an emotional past for being a half breed (half vampire/half human) and gets turned into a full blooded vampire in early 20's. He's powerful, loving, and wise. I need a name that can reflect all that.
    My Choices: Mordecai, Oleksander, Larkspur, Peridot, Vox, Tage, Legend, & Roman.
    All suggestions are welcomed!

Man From Different Race: He's like James Dean type of character. A lot of involvement with the female main character. He has a lot of sex appeal, a power to control fire, comes from a wealthy family, and just a very powerful man who lives with his grandparents in the mountains. I'm stuck between the names Alex and Vesper for this character. Tell me what you think.
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...