Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm sure you'll think Ronan and/or Roman are way too close, but I thought I'd lay it out there anyways. Now the name Bronwyn is an old Welsh name which I know probably isn't something you're looking for, but you mentioned Irish surname and so I can't help but think that if you're mentioning it might share traits of common Irish surnames, specifically the O' beginning. I think Bronwyn would roll smoothly with almost any of those? Note: It can be spelled Bronwen but the 'wyn' typically is associated with the feminine form.
    “Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

A few Favorites:
    Boys: Sebastian Avery, Callaghan Tyler, Micah Harrison
    Girls: Stella Sophia, Penelope Grace, Adelaide Jordan

mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

How do you feel about Breccan?

ETA: I'm worried it would get lumped with the million "Br" names but love the meaning of it- "freckled" as it would follow with Rowans "Little redhead" meaning as my husband is redheaded/freckled. They won't get those physical traits from him (blame my strong genes) so I like the nod to them with the names.
    Last edited by mommyatx; June 23rd, 2013 at 01:29 PM.