Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which is best?

Thank you for all the lovely suggestions!

I really like Louisa Charlotte and think it flows well with Emmeline! I wouldn't use Catherine because it also ends in -ine.
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

I love the idea of Emmeline Mariah and Olivia Scarlett! Scarlett's not my cup of tea, either, but I think the two combos play off of each other really well. Emmeline's quite obscure and Olivia's quite everywhere, but as Emmeline Olivia was once my top choice for a girl, I happen to think they work quite well together. I really like Catherine, too, and Louisa. Louisa's obscurity makes me feel like it would be the best match for Emmeline, but I don't like Emmeline and Louisa together anywhere near as much as Emmeline and Olivia or Emmeline and Catherine.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

My favorite is Louisa Charlotte, but I think Catherine Adele might match best with Emmeline Mariah.

I actually think Olivia Scarlett is beautiful. Emmeline and Olivia would make a great sib-set.