Names Searched Right Now:

Help! How do I create a poll?

Instructions to create a poll would be appreciated! Thanks : )

You create a new thread as normal and write what you want it to say in the original post. Then you scroll down to the bottom and it say something like "create a poll# with a tick box next to it. Tick it, and underneath it is a box where you write in the number of options you want the poll to have. Then you hit submit message and it will take you to where you actually create the poll. Good luck!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    You create a new thread as normal and write what you want it to say in the original post. Then you scroll down to the bottom and it say something like "create a poll# with a tick box next to it. Tick it, and underneath it is a box where you write in the number of options you want the poll to have. Then you hit submit message and it will take you to where you actually create the poll. Good luck!
    Thanks so much, ottlie! I got to the up to the 'submit' bit but wasn't game to hit it because I thought I'd missed out on the actual poll creation!
    Last edited by aussiesteph; June 24th, 2013 at 07:29 AM.