Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    @labelo- lol we are actually originally from Boston and live in Hawaii. I've actually heard before that Vada sounded more southern; I think I just love it so much because of the movie My Girl. And Thanks for the note about the spelling of Joan- It's funny because she always used to get so angry when people would spell it Joann(e) when she said her name even though she knew it made sense. It turned into a funny on going joke in the family. I think she would actually come back and haunt me for the rest of my life if I dared to spell it joann(e). lol I think I'll take my chances

We are still mulling over names, we just seem to keep coming to a halt, because we love all our names! We definitely need to start at least eliminating. As sad as it makes me, I think Vada might be out in this next round of cuts

Any thoughts on Lilah? We heard it yesterday and my partner seems to be liiking it more and more.not sure where it would fit sibset wise. suggestions?

I prefer the vintage spelling of Lila rather than the Lilah spelling which just looks like the end of Delilah.

Lila and Juliet would be lovely for g/g twins. Lila and Thea would be fine too! You wouldn't be able to use Adeline as they have similar sounds.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Poppy sounds fresh right now, but I predict it will become very unpopular within 3-5 years when there are thousands of them running around. I like Felicity & Felix.

Oh, you both have great taste in names! I love them all!

My favorites are:

Girls: Juliet Arline & Amelia Joan
    Boys: Nolan Jackson and Elijah David
    Girl/Boy: Juliet Arline and Graham Jackson

Good Luck!