Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I would strongly suggest to spell Joan as Joann or Joanne, because if you spell it Joan, it will make the pronunciation unnecessarily complicated for your child, as no one will pronounce it Joann, and some people may question your grasp of phonetics (sorry, just being real). You are still honoring your relative even if the spelling is a bit changed, and your child will likely thank you for it.

I think your best options are:
    Adeline Joan(n) and Felicity Arline
    Nolan Jackson and Elijah David
    Oliver David and Thea Joan(n)
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

G/G - I love Juliet (although I prefer the spelling Juliette) Arline and Amelia Joan. I also love Poppy Arline and Thea Joan. Juliette, Amelia and Poppy are some of my favourite names so I think your girls are gorgeous

B/B - out of your names, I love the combo Felix Jackson and Oliver David. I think it sounds cute and Felix and Oliver go really nicely together.

G/B - I like Juliette Arline and Felix Jackson. Out of your combos, I like Oliver David and The Joan

Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?
    I ask because Vada and Tatum seem very, very southern American to me. I know to some others Vada sounds exotic, but to me it seems like a quintessential small town southern name (and I was born, raised, and still live in the American south). I'd expect any future siblings to have similarly southern sounding names - Gunner, Deacon, Dallas, etc. just my opinion though, and it might not hold up in other parts of the country or world.

I wouldn't worry about changing the spelling of Joan, especially since it is not being used as a first name. How often does someone say your middle name, anyway? Especially if you don't change any of the other grandparents' names it might come across as an insult to grandma Joan.

Laura & Derek

Camille/a - Eleanor (Lena) - Isla - Leonie - Margot - Selene
    Arthur - Clark - Gabriel - Graham - Locke/Lachlan - Shepherd

Guilty Pleasures:
    Andromeda - LĂșthien - Vesper - Zephyr

Hi! Congrats

My votes go to:

2 girls: Juliet and Amelia.
    2 boys: Graham and Oliver
    g/b: Juliet and Oliver

I know you love Vada, but I don't think it works the best with Juliet. They are very different vibes, Juliet is French, soft, & vintage, while Vada is Eastern European (I think) more hard sounding & funky.

Here are my favorites! You are some great pairs.

Girls: Poppy Arline and Thea Joan -- Poppy & Thea are so sweet together!

Boys: Graham Jackson and Oliver David -- Graham & Oliver have the same feelings of strength and softness.
    Felix Jackson and Jude David -- Felix & Jude would make very cool brothers. They sound rather rock-n-roll

Girl/boy: Juliet Arline and Graham Jackson -- Juliet and Graham sound so romantic and sweet!