Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love Vada from My Girl, too! It was my favorite movie growing up. I don't think Vada sounds too tough with Juliet. I like that combo MUCH better than Vada and Tatum (I just don't like Tatum, especially for a girl).

My favourites from each category:
    Adeline Joan & Felicity Arline
    Poppy Arline & Thea Joan
    Felix Jackson & Jude David
    Oliver David & Thea Joan
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

We also just heard the name Lilah and think it's pretty too. Just don't know where it would fit...

Mary, Jesus, Joseph and the camel you have great taste in names. I immediately fell in love with Adeline Joan and Felicity Arline for girls, and Nolan Jackson and Elijah David are spectacular for the boys. And if you have a boy and a girl, Oliver David and Thea Joan are an amazingly beautiful sibling set. I'm sort of in awe? I'm a huge name nerd, and a hardcore rp-er (did I mention nerd?) so names are a big deal to me and I really love what you and your partner have come up with. I do hope to see an update when the big day arrives! Good luck to you both! <3
    “Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

A few Favorites:
    Boys: Sebastian Avery, Callaghan Tyler, Micah Harrison
    Girls: Stella Sophia, Penelope Grace, Adelaide Jordan

Aww Thanks redwillow! We thought maybe we were all over the place since we like old fashioned/feminine names and then throw in random ones same with boys names haha. But, it pretty much fits us as we both seem to like everything! We are still totally stuck as we just can't seem to decide one just one. We might have to have like 12 kids just to name them all! I think I am leaning towards Juliet and Graham as at least one of the g/g b/b set but she is pretty into Felicity and Jude at the moment... so it should be interesting. I will be sure to keep you updated and thanks again for the compliment. and p.s. I love your list too! Sebastian and Penelope nearly made our list also!
    tara