Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Of your girl/girl combos, my favourite is Poppy Arline and Thea Joan, followed by Adeline/Felicity and Juliet/Amelia. I'm really not a fan of Vada (sounds like a cleaning product to me) or Tatum (masculine and doesn't fit with your others).

For your boy/boy combos, I like Graham Jackson and Oliver David, then Nolan/Elijah, then Felix/Jude.

Lastly, boy/girl. My favourite is Oliver David and Thea Joan, then Juliet/Graham, then Vada/Jude.

I know the middle names are family (and I think they work really well with your first name options), but if I saw Arline and Joan I probably wouldn't pronounce them the way you're thinking of. It doesn't really matter as they're middle names, but I'd be inclined to pronounce Arline as "ar-line" (I'm guessing you want the pr. ar-leen?) and Joan rhyming with "own". I guess the more intuitive spellings would be Arlene or Arleen (unless you want the line pronunciation), and Joann or Joanne. But again - I totally understand these are family names and you may want to keep the original spellings!

So overall, Poppy & Thea, Oliver & Graham, or Oliver & Thea are my favourite combos! Congrats and good luck!

I like Vada and Poppy together!
    I like Jude and Felix
    I like Juliet and Graham
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Clementine, Daisy/Delilah, Eleanor/Eloise/Emmeline, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve/Georgia, Hazel/Helena, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Maeve/Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Violet/Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett/Blaise, Callum/Caspian, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Jude, Leo/Liam/Linus/Luke, Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Silas/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Wesley

Thanks everyone! I love your suggestions! I think Juliet and Thea are both front runners for Girls in a b/g situation and same with Graham and Jude. I think the problem I'm having is that I LOVE the name Vada. Mostly because I love the movie My Girl. My partner loves it too, and we talked about the option of Vada and Juliet together in a g/g combination but werent sure if it would work as a combination? Does Vada seem to tough sounding for Juliet?

Thank you!

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe