Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My aunt's lil Essy!!

I just want to announce the birth of my new lil cousin Debussy Lavinia Belle!! Lil Essy(that's what we called her)was born yesterday and she is a doll. My uncles couldn't be happier.She has brown hair and deep blue eyes but this might change because both my uncles have brown eyes.when I hold her, I just realized that I want a baby but I think I will wait for a few years lol .they picked Debussy because all the time during the pregnancy she was listening Claire De lune. at first I didn't like the name but it really has grown on me.Lavinia and Belle are family names

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Lavinia is one of my favorites!
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

Congratulations on your new little cousin! I really like the association with her name. Debussy is very unusual, but I love Essy, I hope it sticks! Lavinia and Belle are beautiful too! Wishing you and your family much happiness!

Congratulations! Debussy isn't familiar to me but still pretty, I love Essy for a nickname. Such a beautiful name she's chosen.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Thanks a lot for your wishes!!!

I also hope Essy sticks!! It suits her perfectly!