14 19.44%
  • Lavinia June

21 29.17%
  • Lavinia Louise

2 2.78%
  • Lavinia May

10 13.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Another vote for Lavinia June. I think Lavinia is a very underrated Victorian-sounding name.

Elowen is pretty, but Lavinia June is gorgeous! It pairs so so well with Rosamund Hazel.
    Eleanor, Violet, Grace, Milena, Polly, Marnie, Lila, Katharine, Serena.
    Flynn, William, Henry, Finn, Louie, Theodore, Walter, Jude, Arthur.

Yes, I agree - Rosamund and Lavinia is just great! I honestly like all of your middle name options with Lavinia. Lavinia Louise is playful with its alliteration (and she could go by Lulu - aw), Lavinia May is glamorous and sweet, and Lavinia June is appropriate (birth month!) and comfy-cozy. Go with your gut on that one!

I feel like Lavinia is a very statement name, but so versatile. Not sure if your a nickname mommy, as Rosamund is so gorgeous in full, but Lavinia can shorten to so many things including the perky Livy - sure, it's usually reserved for Olive and Olivia, but Lavinia "Livy" makes such sense to me, and I love Livy.

Best of luck!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Thank you everyone for your comments and votes! I had labor pains all day yesterday, but nothing came of it, maybe it was that supermoon? Whenever our little girl comes I'll be sure to post on the birth announcement forum. Can't wait to meet her and see what name suits her best!
    Last edited by kelchristmas; June 23rd, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
    Mommy to Rosamund ~ March 2011 & Elowen ~ June 2013

Girls ~ Augusta, Florence, Ingrid, Lavinia, Wilhelmina
    Boys ~ Otto

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17