Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    You're so very welcome. In your situation I would have been Freaking Out, so I definitely wanted to help!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Definitely let us know how things look once you get back in to actually see the doctor missyusatch!

@ajh: I know this really isn't what pregnant women want to hear but it's the truth unfortunately - miscarriages don't always hurt. I had zero pain, no idea anything was wrong, went in for an ultrasound and found out the baby had stopped growing at week 6 (the ultrasound happened at week 10, and I'm referring to my first pregnancy back in 2011, not my current pregnancy). I'm nearly positive missyusatch is just fine but I can't stand to see incorrect info being put out (not at all saying it was done intentionally, just saying it's not correct).
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Cramps are not necessarily a sign of a miscarriage either. You'll get lots of random cramps and pains during pg as your uterus grows and stretches. Good luck.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

Cramping in early pregnancy can be normal.... I had a lot of cramping this time around, and it really worried me, but thankfully all was fine.
    Praying for you!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Oh my gosh Mrs H. How scary. I agree, your obgyn sounds like a total "f***ing dumbass."
    Glad to hear your fetus is a tough cookie.

In the past, I have taken an over-the-counter progesterone cream that's also wild yam-derived, but without any additional herbs, recommended to me by an NP/nutritionist. It's called Pro-gest, made by Emerita. The other ingredients are just carriers and preservatives, and it's paraben-free.

Take care lady. Fire that bozo.