Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Please please help

I am freaking out.

My gyno back in Dallas told me to buy this "progesterone cream" from Arbonne. I used it this month to help prolong my LP. I got a BFP at 13 DPO so I did what everyone says you're supposed to do and kept using it.

I just ran out and I went online to see how much progesterone is in the cream so I could find a comparable cream at the health store.

No progesterone is listed in the ingredients. Here is what is listed:

Black Cohosh
    • Chaste Tree Berry
    • Dong Quai
    Evening Primrose Oil
    Red Clover
    • Alfalfa
    • Licorice
    • Ginseng

Yeah. Black f***ing cohosh! Aka the abortion herb!

In very tiny letters under a bunch of other crap on the back "Do not take if pregnant."

I am completely freaking out thinking I killed my baby and if I did I'm going to find that gyno and make him wish he wasn't such a F***ING DUMBASS.

I don't know what to do. I am not spotting. Having very mild cramps every once in a while. I have not taken another test.

I don't know what to do. I am really scared. I don't know how much black cohosh is in the cream either.

Does anyone have words of wisdom? I'm so scared.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Margot . Elizabeth . Nadia . Grace . Emerald

Oh my goodness, sweetie! Lots of hugs and try to calm down.

First of all, cramping can be anything as far as I know (I had some cramping last weekend, but it passed), but I'm not very knowledgeable about the early stages of pregnancy. I think you should take another test this second, or maybe even call your doctor. Not the gyno though (and I will help you kick his arse by the way!).

I don't have a lot of words of consolation, but the first few weeks of my last pregnancy (before I realised Roo was in there) I did a lot of terrible things, like drinking absinth, smoking various things I guess you shouldn't while pregnant. And it turned out fine. But I do know how long you've wanted to get pregnant, and this must be terrifying for you. I'm sending you so many hugs, and faerie-wishes that everything will turn out fine.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ok, I have no words of wisdom to offer, but I wanted to let you know I'm praying for you! Like ottilie said, cramps can be normal. I'm almost 6 weeks and still get them daily. CALL YOUR DOCTOR ASAP! Explain what happened. And if it were me, I'd be calling that old OBGYN back in Dallas and demand answers! Hugs and best of luck! Keep us posted.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Thanks, Otter. I am scared to take a test. I may take one in the morning with FMU. I can't call my doctor cause its the weekend. And he'd just think I was nuts anyway because I'm not spotting.

I am trying to calm down. My friend said her OB told her there is not much you can do to shake a good pregnancy and not much you can do to save a bad one.

I am praying this little fella is strong. And I'm gonna go this afternoon to the supplement store and get some REAL progesterone cream.

I am just praying so hard right now that everything is ok.

I can't even begin to understand how scared you must be, but what your friend said is what I've heard as well. Know there are lots of people here who will be thinking about the two of you, and I will light candles and say enchanted words for you as well as send up a prayer, my dear. Try to relax and think happy thoughts.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]